JOYO Zgpw Usb Powered Guitar Effect Pedal Power Supply And Noise Filter
The JOYO ZGP-W or JP-06 is a compact USB power supply and filter, specially designed as a USB power supply for effects pedals. It can change your 5v mobile phone charger, computer USB port, or power bank into a guitar effect pedal power supply instantly.
The ZGP can be installed on effects pedals or other devices requiring 9v with a max output of 400ma, supplying a stable and clean voltage from a USB power source.
JOYO also includes a USB input cable in the box, so that you can use it to get centre minus DC 9V voltage by connecting your mobile phone or power bank to the ZGP-W. The output current has a max output of up to 400mA, ideal for regulating supply power to digital pedals.
ZGP-W adopts a special circuit that filters out ripple noise. This power converter features reversed polarity, overload, high voltage, low voltage and short circuit protection. If it malfunctions, then the LED indicator will turn off automatically and protect the circuit, and safeguard your device. It also supports wide input voltage and works from 5-9V DC. It is made of high quality materials that ensure stable performance.
Similar to the ZGP, the ZGPW will also filter unwanted noise from your pedalboard, so use it as a noise filter to isolated outputs in the pedalboard. Attach it to a power supply output operating to a max of 400mA.
Regular analog guitar effect pedals working current is 20-30mA, while digital effects pedals average working current is 40-100mA, multi-effects processors and other higher end pedals working current is 300-500mA. Do not exceed the maximum load current mah, this may result in over current protection!
Using a mix of analog and digital pedals on a circuit can cause noise, this will filter it out.
So please read your effects pedal manual before using this product, unsure, please ask.
- Input voltage: DC 5~9V
- Output voltage: DC 9V
- MAX Output current: 400 mA
- No load current: 70mA
- Output polarity: centre minus
- Packing list: a ZGP-W, a USB-DC cable (50cm) and a DC connecting cable (60cm)
- Input polarity: centre minus
- Output voltage accuracy: 5%
- Reversed polarity protection: yes
- Weight: 17g
- Dimensions: 16 * 16 * 63mm
for manuals, blogs, downloads, FAQ & support visit > JOYO Product Manuals and Support
- JF-01 JOYO Series - 1 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-30 JOYO Series - 2 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-300 JOYO Ironman Series - 3 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-R JOYO Revolution Series - 4 - Pedal Manuals
- JOYO Bantamp & JOYO Amplifier Product Manuals
- Other JOYO Manuals (Power supplies / D Seed / JOYO infinite Sustainer)
- GEM BOX Manual
cant find what you need, let us know.