JOYO Jf-09 Tremolo Guitar Effect Pedal
The JOYO tremolo guitar pedal achieves the vintage tremolo or surf warble sound with ease. The controls are easy to understand and the features are similar to your favourite guitar amp's layout with a similar circuit design, too.
On the left, a rate knob controls how quickly the volume swells fluctuate, while the right depth knob controls overall dynamics.
The Tremolo guitar effect pedal from JOYO also has as important extra for your live playing or recording needs: fortunate for your rhythm sound, the led on/off indicator pulses with the signal modulation rate, it is a great way to set the rate speed before you start to play.
The guitar effect pedal from JOYO features True bypass and with solid 1/4-inch connectors make this pedal professional and reliable when it comes to signal integrity, great modulation tone and will last a long time.
The sound is understated when the depth is low and somewhere between magical and psychedelic to a choppy stutter when it’s all the way up. Perfect for adding some emotion to your guitar tone.
Rhythm accuracy is increased by the led function, allowing this pedal to perform in a variety of situations, coupled with a delay, behind a chorus, an overdrive or distrotion whatever else you can throw at it The JOYO tremolo sound can really add dimension and variety to your sound.
- Optical Tremolo
- Intensity and Rate Controls
- True Bypass
- Sturdy aluminium alloy case
- Uses 9V battery or standard JOYO style adapter (not supplied)
- Dimensions :- 11.8(L) x 3.8(W) x 6.4(H)cm
- Net Weight :- 0.33kg
for manuals, blogs, downloads, FAQ & support visit > JOYO Product Manuals and Support
- JF-01 JOYO Series - 1 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-30 JOYO Series - 2 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-300 JOYO Ironman Series - 3 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-R JOYO Revolution Series - 4 - Pedal Manuals
- JOYO Bantamp & JOYO Amplifier Product Manuals
- Other JOYO Manuals (Power supplies / D Seed / JOYO infinite Sustainer)
- GEM BOX Manual
cant find what you need, let us know.