Power Supplies for Guitar Effect Pedals by JOYO Audio UK
Reliable, noise-free power with short-circuit and overheat protection Powers for 9V、12V or 18V Pedals. Daisy Chain, Multi Supply, Filtered, Isolated and short circuit protection.
There are several ways to power your guitar effects and the method you use can make a difference to your whole experience of playing electric guitar.
Ensuring you have the right power supply will ensure your pedals come on and prevent them from getting damaged or becoming noisy. All of your guitar pedals, cables, chosen power source and methods you have used to connect them all; all form components of a circuit, that need to be powered right to work right.
Read our knowledge base articles on
- JOYO ZGP Guitar Effect Pedal & Power Supply Noise Filter
- Daisy Chain guitar effect pedal power supply.
- How to Diagnose and Fix Noisy Guitar Effect Pedals
- Guide - How to power your guitar effects and pedalboard
- What Battery should I use in my guitar effect pedal.