JOYO ZGP Guitar Effect Pedal Noise Filter - Isolated Output
The JOYO ZGP is a wide-range voltage input power supply filter, specially designed for isolating a power supply's hum and noise to make your pedals sound cleaner and only give you the signal you actually want! It is well known that power supply hum and noise are insufferable to guitarists when using a mixture of pedals. The JOYO ZGP is the cure.
Hum and noise may come from patch cables, your guitar, a mixture of pedals but the main source for hum and noise for users is a pedal's power supply system, aka PSU power adapter. Currently, a lot of the 9V adapters on the market are not isolated, or even filtered, and their performance is inferior to isolated power supply with regard to cross talk pedal noise. This noise occurs when several effects pedals are connecting to one power supply, each pedal (especially digital pedals) form a ground loop, which brings the noise from other magnetic fields into the signal path and all the other pedals are affected and become unstable.
In the same instance pedals when connected will form several DC circuits which in turn can interfere with each other. This is most noticeable with high gain pedals. The ZGP is capable of isolating the power supply's hum and noise completely filtering out, even from a normal 9V adapter. So say goodbye to ground loops or ripple noise, these headaches are over when you are use the ZGP.
Simply connect the ZGP from the output jack of the power supply to the input power of the Guitar effect pedal.
Benefits of the ZGP
- Changes the normal daisy chain power supply into a real independent daisy chain output power supply
- Filter ripple noise from the adapter
- Max 800mA working current
- Breaks the ground loop and offers independent output
- It provides stable 9V output voltage
- Input voltage: DC9V
- Output voltage: DC9V
- MAX Output current: 800mA
- No load current: 70mA
- Output polarity: centre minus
- Packing list: a ZGP, and a DC connecting cable
- Input polarity: centre minus
- Output voltage accuracy: 5%
- Reversed polarity protection: yes
- Weight: 17g
- Dimensions: 16*16*63mm
How to Use :
- Turn off main power, shut down the pedalboard..
- Identify the suspect noisy pedal power input, or pedal (Digital v Analog).
- Connect the JOYO ZGP dc lead into the ZGP
- Connect the JOYO ZGP into to your pedal
- Connect your original power supply into the input of the ZGP
power on !
for manuals, blogs, downloads, FAQ & support visit > JOYO Product Manuals and Support
- JF-01 JOYO Series - 1 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-30 JOYO Series - 2 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-300 JOYO Ironman Series - 3 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-R JOYO Revolution Series - 4 - Pedal Manuals
- JOYO Bantamp & JOYO Amplifier Product Manuals
- Other JOYO Manuals (Power supplies / D Seed / JOYO infinite Sustainer)
- GEM BOX Manual
cant find what you need, let us know.