Dr.J D-57 Armor Buffer And Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
3 pedals in 1! With the Armor Buffer you get an input buffer, an output buffer and a 20db boost. When you use long cable runs, including patch cables between pedals, you will lose tone and dynamics from your signal. Even if your pedals are all true bypass. The tone and dynamics are lost due to the capacitance in the cables. The buffers are always on, they aren't' affected by the footswitch. The footswitch only affects the 20db clean boost, perfect for solo's or matching levels between different guitars.
The In buffer goes between your guitar and pedals. The Out buffer goes between your pedals and amp. By using the Armor Buffer you will not loose the tone, signal and dynamics of your sound no matter how long your cable runs.
for manuals, blogs, downloads, FAQ & support visit > JOYO Product Manuals and Support
- JF-01 JOYO Series - 1 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-30 JOYO Series - 2 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-300 JOYO Ironman Series - 3 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-R JOYO Revolution Series - 4 - Pedal Manuals
- JOYO Bantamp & JOYO Amplifier Product Manuals
- Other JOYO Manuals (Power supplies / D Seed / JOYO infinite Sustainer)
- GEM BOX Manual
cant find what you need, let us know.