JOYO Ad-2 Acoustic Guitar Preamp And Di Box
The AD-2 is an acoustic preamp and D.I. Box, it is designed for use with electro acoustic guitars or with electro ukulele.
The JOYO AD-2 has a built-in dual band EQ so you can fine-tune the low and high frequencies. It also features a treble boost to push the high end when you need it. Another very helpful addition is the anti-feedback circuit, this is very useful for live performances.
Another great feature is the clipping LED, if your input is too high the LED will go from Orange to Red, preventing any unwanted distortion.
Perfect for performing and recording with a balanced output to your mixer or recording device, at the same time enabling you to continue to use your acoustic amp as a stage monitor if you wanted. The AD-2 can be powered with a battery or a 9v DC power adapter.
- Input level - controls the level of the signal input
- Treble - boost or cut the treble band frequency
- Bass - boost or cut the bass band frequency
- Anti-feedback - use this to manually filter the howling frequency point (range from 80hz to 300hz), the anti feedback button must be activated.
- Output level - controls the output signal level
- Input - from your guitar
- Output - out to your acoustic guitar amp (so you could use them as a monitor)
- XLR Balanced out - straight to the mixing desk or your recording interface using the XLR input.
- Anti-feedback - activate or deactivate the feedback filter
- Treble boost - boosts the treble.
- Input clip - This LED indicates if the input signal level. if it is distorted this will be red, amber is acceptable but some clipping may occur.
- Input impedance 3.9 M ohm +/-5% @1k Hz
- External Power supply DC9V 100mA / 9V layer-built battery (not included)
- Operational current: 8ma
- Unbalanced output impedance :1k ihm
- Balanced output Impedance : 820 ohm
- Item Weight 800 g
- Product Dimensions 140 x 145 x 55mm
for manuals, blogs, downloads, FAQ & support visit > JOYO Product Manuals and Support
- JF-01 JOYO Series - 1 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-30 JOYO Series - 2 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-300 JOYO Ironman Series - 3 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-R JOYO Revolution Series - 4 - Pedal Manuals
- JOYO Bantamp & JOYO Amplifier Product Manuals
- Other JOYO Manuals (Power supplies / D Seed / JOYO infinite Sustainer)
- GEM BOX Manual
cant find what you need, let us know.
JOYO Audio UK - Order Payment & Delivery Information
Estimated Delivery & Despatch Dates
If the items are in stock we will despatch in 1-2 working days via Royal Mail (Small Package Signed for & tracked ) or DPD,
If the items are out of stock we will advise you of a delivery time, if we are unable to confirm a new delivery time due to stock availability we will confirm this with you and refund your order at the earliest opportunity
All items are despatched from JOYO Audio UK in Manchester England. Current postage rates apply https://www.royalmail.com/price-finder .
|Royal MailSigned For® 2nd Class Parcel More details||3 days delivery aim||Up to £50 for loss or damage||Proof of Delivery|
All of our items are despatched in plain packaging for maximum discretion.
A packing slip and VAT receipted invoice are included with your order.
We will also email you a PDF, invoice for your records, creating an account lets you see this information in your user area.
Orders sent from JOYO Audio UK can be delivered by several postal carriers.
We require a signature on delivery so please take this into account when selecting a delivery address.
Many of our carriers will make several attempts to deliver a package and should always leave a card to notify you that a delivery attempt has been made along with details of how you can contact them to rearrange delivery. We will provide you with tracking details that can be tracked online.
All items are subject to availability and are displayed at checkout. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available. Stock is highlighted when out of stock.
You can correct errors on your order at any point in our ordering process, either online, by email or by telephone.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon despatch of the product(s) ordered.
Occasionally, the despatch of your order may be delayed. This can be for various reasons such as material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. We will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed. Our stock levels are maintained in the UK and we work hard to keep maintain.
Cancellation Right - Returning
You will only be able to exercise this right if you can return to us the goods you ordered unworn, undamaged, including any promotional gifts and with all original packaging as originally supplied within 30 days of purchase.
Any refund will exclude our initial outgoing postage costs.
Failing to take care of the goods whilst in your position and returning them with any damage, may incur a repackaging & testing fee.
Proforma Payment, Pricing & Promotions
All items must be paid for before the despatch of goods. Payment of goods can be made by bank transfer, credit or debit card, PayPal and by cheque. If paying by cheque please make payable to Joyo Audio Uk Ltd and allow 5 working days for the funds to clear before the goods can be dispatched.
Special Offers can be viewed in the Retailer account area.