JOYO Aquarius Multi Delay & Looper Guitar Effect Pedal R-07
The JOYO R-07 Aquarius guitar effect pedal is a multi-mode delay guitar effect pedal & looper. Use it as a delay pedal, a looper pedal, or both at the same time. The Aquarius has 8 digital delay effects built in with tap tempo to set the delay time and has 300 second recording, playback, dub, stop and delete.
The JOYO Aquarius has 8 different delay settings to select from, they are:
- Digital Delay - For crisp note delays, retaining the shape and tone
- Analog Delay - For smooth rounded delays, gradually losing shape.
- Tape Echo - Sounding like a tape echo, crisp modulating repeats.
- Tube Echo - Sounding like a true tube and tape echo, gradually losing shape.
- Reverse Echo - It makes everything backwards and shoegazy.
- Low Bit - glitchy 8 bit, for some nice lo fi glitch repeats
- Galaxy - far out spacey, a little bit of glitchy reverse, out of this world..
- Mod - adds chorus modulation to the repeats.
The Tap Tempo function enables you to adjust the delay’s speed inbetween the repeats. Hold down the footswitch for 2 seconds to activate the tap tempo mode the LED goes red. Then tap the switch for the start and tap again for the end. The time between is the delay time.
Looper 5 minutes recording time.
Controllers: Level, Time, Feedback, Delay Mode Selector, Looper ON/OFF, LED Toggle
- Input Impedance: 2.2MO
- Output Impedance: 100O
- Rated Current Consumption: 150mA
- Working Voltage: DC 9V(center minus)
- Dimensions: 109*67*48 mm
- Weight: 248g
- Casing : Metal Alloy
The R Series, or Revolution series from JOYO are the 4th generation of guitar effects and all feature some very cool ambient LED lighting that will make your board shine.
The lights can be toggled from a switch on the rear of the pedal..3 modes of lighting are available to adjust when they come on, they are :
- 'Sync' to the footswitch - The LED ambient lighting on the front and rear of the pedal with shine bright when the footswitch is pressed, also illuminating the LED effect indicator on the top of the pedal.
- 'Always' - The lights are always on, but the pedal is only activated when you press the footswitch and the LED effect indicator comes on.
- 'Off' - Okay, so Tron may not be your favourite and you want to stick to something a little less futuristic. The lights are off, the LED effect indicator comes on when you stomp on it and activate the pedal.
for manuals, blogs, downloads, FAQ & support visit > JOYO Product Manuals and Support
- JF-01 JOYO Series - 1 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-30 JOYO Series - 2 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-300 JOYO Ironman Series - 3 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-R JOYO Revolution Series - 4 - Pedal Manuals
- JOYO Bantamp & JOYO Amplifier Product Manuals
- Other JOYO Manuals (Power supplies / D Seed / JOYO infinite Sustainer)
- GEM BOX Manual
cant find what you need, let us know.
JOYO Audio UK - Order Payment & Delivery Information
Estimated Delivery & Despatch Dates
If the items are in stock we will despatch in 1-2 working days via Royal Mail (Small Package Signed for & tracked ) or DPD,
If the items are out of stock we will advise you of a delivery time, if we are unable to confirm a new delivery time due to stock availability we will confirm this with you and refund your order at the earliest opportunity
All items are despatched from JOYO Audio UK in Manchester England. Current postage rates apply https://www.royalmail.com/price-finder .
|Royal MailSigned For® 2nd Class Parcel More details||3 days delivery aim||Up to £50 for loss or damage||Proof of Delivery|
All of our items are despatched in plain packaging for maximum discretion.
A packing slip and VAT receipted invoice are included with your order.
We will also email you a PDF, invoice for your records, creating an account lets you see this information in your user area.
Orders sent from JOYO Audio UK can be delivered by several postal carriers.
We require a signature on delivery so please take this into account when selecting a delivery address.
Many of our carriers will make several attempts to deliver a package and should always leave a card to notify you that a delivery attempt has been made along with details of how you can contact them to rearrange delivery. We will provide you with tracking details that can be tracked online.
All items are subject to availability and are displayed at checkout. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available. Stock is highlighted when out of stock.
You can correct errors on your order at any point in our ordering process, either online, by email or by telephone.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order
If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon despatch of the product(s) ordered.
Occasionally, the despatch of your order may be delayed. This can be for various reasons such as material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. We will, of course, make every effort to keep you informed. Our stock levels are maintained in the UK and we work hard to keep maintain.
Cancellation Right - Returning
You will only be able to exercise this right if you can return to us the goods you ordered unworn, undamaged, including any promotional gifts and with all original packaging as originally supplied within 30 days of purchase.
Any refund will exclude our initial outgoing postage costs.
Failing to take care of the goods whilst in your position and returning them with any damage, may incur a repackaging & testing fee.
Proforma Payment, Pricing & Promotions
All items must be paid for before the despatch of goods. Payment of goods can be made by bank transfer, credit or debit card, PayPal and by cheque. If paying by cheque please make payable to Joyo Audio Uk Ltd and allow 5 working days for the funds to clear before the goods can be dispatched.
Special Offers can be viewed in the Retailer account area.