Delay & Reverb
With different types of delay available, JOYO has a wide range of pedals that can offer delay in forms used from vintage slap back to out of this world and into the future. In Analogue and also Digital form.
- Digital Delay - For crisp note delays, retaining the shape and tone
- Analog Delay - For smooth rounded delays, gradually losing shape.
- Tape Echo - Sounding like a tape echo, crisp modulating repeats.
- Tube Echo - Sounding like a true tube and tape echo, gradually losing shape.
- Reverse Echo - It makes everything backwards and shoegazy.
- Low Bit - glitchy 8 bit, for some nice lo fi glitch repeats
- Galaxy - far out spacey, a little bit of glitchy reverse, out of this world..
- Mod - adds chorus modulation to the repeats.
Often found with a delay The Tap Tempo function enables you to adjust the delay’s speed and tempo inbetween the repeats.