JOYO JF-21 Splinter Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal
The Splinter pedal is the representation of a classic distortion sound. A legend of all pedals.
Why called 'Splinter'? Splinter as some TNMT fans might know, was the adoptive father and sensei of all four of the ninja turtles. He was wise, mature, and highly trained in the art of Ninjutsu. Also known as Honorable Rat Sensei of the Ninja Turtles (but we really couldnt fit his full name on a pedal). The top dog (rat) of all things that kick ass.
Influenced by perhaps the most sought-after classic distortion / fuzz pedal, it packs a punch so hard that will hit you in the face, in a way only a fat dirty rat could.
You’ll get the unique tones that resemble both fuzz and distortion by adjusting the DISTORTION, FILTER & VOLUME knobs. You get a BIG FAT feature and that is the additional control switches over the tonal circuitry.
This fat sounding pedal from JOYO, gives you the option of the original circuit or a MOSFET clipping circuit, which gives smoother upper mids for a more natural tone.
A selectable bass switch gives more focused low end for drop tuners, extended range guitarists, bassists and other users alike.
If you want the iconic rat tone with a few more options, look no further than the honorable JOYO Splinter.
- Input: 1/4" Mono Audio Jack (Impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" Mono Audio Jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: DC 9V Power Adapter (5.5mm Centre minus plug)
- Current Draw: 20mA
- Dimensions: 120mm (D) x 97mm (W) x 55mm (H)
- Weight: 390g
- Accessories: Owner's Manual
for manuals, blogs, downloads, FAQ & support visit > JOYO Product Manuals and Support
- JF-01 JOYO Series - 1 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-30 JOYO Series - 2 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-300 JOYO Ironman Series - 3 - Pedal Manuals
- JF-R JOYO Revolution Series - 4 - Pedal Manuals
- JOYO Bantamp & JOYO Amplifier Product Manuals
- Other JOYO Manuals (Power supplies / D Seed / JOYO infinite Sustainer)
- GEM BOX Manual
cant find what you need, let us know.